Strawberry Mango and G&T Ice Lollies
It's summery, it's tropical, it's slightly sweet and slightly sour - have I sold you on this yet?
This refreshing gin and tonic ice lolly recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone - but be warned, it can pack a punch!
- 2 Cups Ripe Mangos – peeled and cubed (about 2 mangos)
- 8-10 Fresh Strawberries – thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Gin
- 1 Cup Tonic Water
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice Cordial
- Blend the mango with gin, tonic and lime juice cordial until completely smooth.
- Divide half the strawberry slices between popsicle molds.
- Pour the mango cocktail mix into popsicle molds and fill with remaining slices of strawberries.
- Freeze molds for 1 hour, or until just slightly firm.
- Remove and insert a popsicle stick into the center of each mold.
- Return to the freezer until completely firm, about 4+ hours.
- Remove popsicle from molds and enjoy!