Rose Infused Gin Fizz
This delectable concoction is bursting with fruity flavours, floral undertones, unique botanicals, a refreshing fizz and is bound to become your new summer favourite.
30ml cherry gin or use your favourite gin and cherry syrup/juice/liqueur
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
15ml Rose & Pink Peppercorn Infused Honey Simple Syrup (see recipe below)
Optional garnish: dried edible rose petals
FOR THE ROSE & PINK PEPPERCORN INFUSED HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP
1 cup water
1 cup honey
1 tbsp dried edible rose petals
1 tbsp pink peppercorns
1. Chill your coupe glass.
2. Start by making your Rose & Pink Peppercorn Infused Honey Simple Syrup. In a saucepan over medium / high heat, combine water and honey. Add dried rose petals and pink peppercorns. Stir boiling mixture constantly for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Pour Rose & Pink Peppercorn Infused Honey Simple Syrup over a fine mesh strainer with a large bowl underneath. Discard petals and peppercorns. Add simple syrup to an airtight container — it will keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
4. Begin preparing your Rose Infused Cherry Gin Fizz by adding the Cherry Gin to your chilled coupe glass.
5. Add Prosecco to the glass.
6. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
7. Add the Rose & Pink Peppercorn Infused Honey Simple Syrup.
8. Stir to combine and if using, garnish with dried rose petals