Chicheley Hall is a quintessentially English wedding venue nestled in 80 acres with woodland walks and a superb listed garden, just picture perfect.
For those who want a real country wedding, St Lawrence Church is less than a one-minute drive or you can choose to use the private path linking Chicheley Hall to the Church. Equally, we can offer a civil ceremony in this beautifully listed 18th-century manor house, with its wood panelling and architecturally spacious rooms.
- Stunning Grade II listed mansion
- Located on the outskirts of Milton Keynes
- One of the top historic wedding venues in the country
- 48 individually furnished bedrooms
- Set within 80 acres of beautifully kept grounds
- 9 fully equipped special events and meeting rooms