Terms and conditions
- The prize must be redeemed at the hotel of the entrant’s competition submission.
- Entrants must ‘like’, and ‘comment’ on the competition with their answer to the question ‘What is the most widely used vegetable globally?’.
- The prize is for the winner and guest to enjoy their favourite vegetarian dish made exclusively by the chef with a drink of choice (exclusion of champagnes).
- The competition will run between the 16th and 22th of May 2022.
- The competition winner will be drawn within three days of the competition closure date.
- The prize must be redeemed at a convenient time within 30 days of the winner announcement.
- The hotel holds the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant if the prize if not redeemed within 30 days.
- The competition excludes entries from Countrywide Hotels employees and Hotel employees within the Countrywide Hotels portfolio and their immediate family (parents/children/siblings).
- All correct answers to the entry question will be entered into an entirely random selection.
- If the winner wishes to upgrade the prize and or add accommodation, they must agree this with the hotel directly and settle any additional expenditure prior to the event date. Any additional expenses that occur during the event must be settled before departure.
- The prize will be non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- By entering this competition, you allow us to use any user-generated content for the contest and release your publicity rights.
- By entering, you are opting into allowing Countrywide Hotels to retain your data during the competition and for three months after the competition closure date.
As of the 17th of May 2022.